Sunday Morning Basketball Practice on Dec 6th

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hi all,

      Our Sunday morning basketball starts at 9am. The temperature is forecasted to be 42F. Please keep water and a jacket handy. Parents will continue their games on the sidelines. Appreciate the generous donations from all parents, the following supplies are now in place - tournament grade basketballs, training board, training whistles and first-aid kit.

      Sunday Morning Basketball Practice Schedule and Team Roster
      Time: Sunday: 9:00 - 10:30am
      Location: EVHS basketball court (tennis court also on site)
      Coach Team: Lin, Hope, James, Quan, Tracy
      Supplies Furnished On-site: First-aid, sharpie, tournament grade youth and junior basketballs
      Things to Bring: water, sunblock, a training basketball

      Players who have signed the waiver form (donation amount included)
      Alex Duan $5
      Alex Wloka
      Andrew Tang $5
      Brandon Chung $5