Re: [EVERGREENJECTS] Looking for a nanny

  • Angus Yeung
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi friends,

      We are also looking for a helper/nanny to pick up the two kids (Grade 3 & 5) after school (Carolyn Clark) and cook for dinner.  The school is in walking distance from my house so no driving is needed. If you know anyone, please contact us as soon as possible: Leslie 408-439-7180 or Angus 408-768-5817.

      Please spread the words if you can help.

      Thanks,

      --Angus

      On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Li, Kathryn <likathryn@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I'm looking for a nanny to pick up kids after school and cook for dinner. If anyone could recommend someone, please ask her to contact me asap. My phone #: 408-507-9316.
      thanks,
      Kathryn