Re: Sunday Soccer Practice - Nov 1st (a couple of annoucements)

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi Steven,

      Thought about this too. The issue is that 14 kids are attending swimming class 2-3 that they won't be back until 3:40. We are looking into moving the swimming class to an earlier slot, worst case scenario, we should be able to start soccer practice earlier in the middle of December.

      Tracy

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 7:02 AM, "Steven Su" <steven.su@...> wrote:

      Hi Tracy,

      Day light saving time ends today. 3:30 pm is equivalent to 4:30 pm summer time. Is this too late to start?

      Thanks,

      Steven