Re: [EVERGREENJECTS] soccer practice is ON this Sunday (02/17/2013)

  • Jing Li
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi Annie,

      Philip will be there and I will prepare snacks for kids and coach.

      Thanks,

      Jing

      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Yan Chen <annie.chenyan@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Happy new year!

      Although this is long weekend, but the weather is so nice and our coach is the only few who has no ski plan :), if you are available, please come to Chaboya field for soccer practice.

      Soccer practice will start at 3:30pm till 5:00pm.

      See you then!

      Annie

    • Yan Chen