Re: [EVERGREENJECTS] Soccer practice is ON this Sunday (02/03/2013)

  • Jingli
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Yan,

      It is super Sunday! Can coach make the practice?

      Thanks,

      Jing

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 2, 2013, at 8:29, Yan Chen <annie.chenyan@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Soccer practice is on this Sunday 3:30~5:00pm at Chaboya field.

      See you then,

      Annie (510-304-1022)

    • Yan Chen

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
          Thanks for the generous consideration. I had fun watching the Super Bowl game. It's a pity that SF fell short just a little bit at the 4th quarter.

          Thanks,
          Quan