Soccer practice is ON this Sunday (02/03/2013)

  • Yan Chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi,

      Soccer practice is on this Sunday 3:30~5:00pm at Chaboya field.

      See you then,

      Annie (510-304-1022)
    • Jingli
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hi Yan,

        It is super Sunday! Can coach make the practice?

        Thanks,

        Jing

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
            Thanks for the generous consideration. I had fun watching the Super Bowl game. It's a pity that SF fell short just a little bit at the 4th quarter.

            Thanks,
            Quan