Re: [EVERGREENJECTS] burglar again at our neighborhood

  • Bin Yu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
      Are you serious? You have to prove there is life threatening for the cause of self defense shooting. The better prevention arrangement one can apply is to install surveillance cameras and make them visible.

      BTW, you may have read this. http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/SanFrancisco/33911287.html

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Quan He <quan_he@...> wrote:

      Anyone here goes to any gun club nearby to practice shooting? If you know, could you please share some info with me?

      Can anyone share some knowledge about when it's legal to shoot some burglars or bad guys who broke into your house (as self defense)?

      Thanks,
      Quan

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
        The kid in the house which the burglar had broken in here is my daughter's classmate. It's lucky that he escaped.

        The article mentioned "估计老中老印家都是窃贼的目标。".  Why so?