Fwd: Elisabeth Stauble said "Car Stolen"

  • Yan Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Nextdoor Fowler <reply@...>
      Date: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:45 AM
      Subject: Elisabeth Stauble said "Car Stolen"
      To: annie.chenyan@...

      Elisabeth Stauble from Fowler said:
      Hi Neighbors, FYI... Our car was stolen from our driveway during the night. We live in the newer homes of Middle Park Drive. Our dog was barking, a lot, around 1:30am, Monday Jan 14, so we assume, in retrospect, that could have been the time. It was a 2011 gray Ford Taurus. (not high on the auto theft list!) Nothing of value was left in the car, so it is baffling why this car was chosen. Will let you know outcome if recovered.
      Shared with only Fowler

      View or reply · Thank · Private message
      You can also reply by email.
      This message was intended for annie.chenyan@....
      Want to get a daily digest instead or unsubscribe? Change your e-mail settings.

      Nextdoor, 101 Spear Street, Suite 230, San Francisco, CA 94105