Thanks, and Happy New Year.

  • don_bittel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      I wanted to thank you for the nice gift card. It was very thoughtful of you. It has been my pleasure to coach your children basketball. You have raised very fine children.

      We took a little road trip this week. We stayed a couple of nights in Santa Barbara. I had never been there before. What a beautiful place. Went a little further south to LA and stopped by Universal Studio. Something went wrong with the King Kong Exhibit, so a studio big wig came by and gave us a bunch of "head of the line" passes. Unexpected, but very nice, since the line to just about everything was 80 minutes.

      We're headed to Hollywood today. May need umbrellas. It is raining pretty steady.

      Anyway. I won't be back in town until late Sunday. Please make sure there are parents there before dropping off the young ones.

      Thanks

      Don