Group policy

  • tracyhuang7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Some people inquired me about this chain email, I must clarify that the sender wasn't me, but someone who appears to have the same first and last name as me.

      Here I reiterate the mission and policy of the group (as published under group description).

      "To provide a forum for friends and neighbors of all ages in the community, to communicate and discuss their interests in sports including but are not limited to soccer, volleyball and basketball. The aim is to promote health and well-being while honing skills and developing sportsmanship. This group adheres to the non-solicitation policy and the no chain email policy."

      Chain emails are prohibited in this group which may result in permanent removal from the group.

      Thanks,
      Tracy

      From: Tracy Huang <thuang408@...>
      Date: October 20, 2012, 9:08:50 AM PDT
      To: "EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com" <EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [EVERGREENJECTS] Fw: ÈÕ±¾´óʹ˵Ëû²»ÏàÐÅÕâ·âµç×ÓÓʼþÄÜÔÚÁ½ÖÜÄÚµ½´ï400ÍòÈËÊÖÖУ¬·ñÔòËûÏòÖйú È˵ÀǸ£¨ÇëËÙ¶àת´«·¢£© [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Tracy Huang included below]