1498Re: [EvergreenBreeze] 请为反SCA5的铁胆 英雄Barry Chang捐款 | 美国华人

  • Quan He
    May 4 11:19 PM
      Thank you so much, Scott and Nora. This will help Barry a lot.

      For other friends,

      Barry is running a campaign to collect donations. Mainly, we need head-counts from grassroots like us to show it as an evidence that Barry gets more supporters than that bad boy Even Low. As you knew, Barry was/is against SCA5; while Evan Low was supporting SCA5.

      Headcount is very important. As for the amount, it's up-to-you. $5 or $10 is not too less; $100 or $200 is not too much. :)

      I am listing here a couple of articles about Barry so you can learn more about Barry. Some were written by your friend, me.

      Barry has really done a lot for us. Let's also show our support for him.

      Act Now ! Contribute To Barry4Assembly! http://weidb.com/p3512&option=user

      Barry的几则旧闻 - http://weidb.com/t2572  (非常值得一读!!!)
      我为什么支持Barry? http://weidb.com/t2547

      Later on, please vote for Barry, #1 at the ballot.  If you have any question about the election, please don't hesitate to ask me.  Also, Barry is CC'ed in this email.

      Best Regards,
      Quan

      On Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:45 PM, Scott Duan <scottduan@...> wrote:
      Hi Quan,

      Nora and I have donated for Barry.

      Thanks,

      Scott

      On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Quan He <quan_he@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      This is about making a donation for Barry Chang for running for State Assembly. Barry has done a lot against SCA5… His main opponent, Evan Low, openly supported SCA5. Evan is one who we don't like and we should go against.

      If you want to learn more information, please feel free to let me know. I myself is endorsing Barry. Thank you for your help.

      Thanks,
      Quan

      Barry Chang,这位北加的市议员是唯一的一位民选官员带领民众出来反对SCA5的。
      在竞选洲众议员的 race 中,我们要团结华人的力量支持他。
      他的 campaign 目标是今天“捐款笔数”要超出他的对手Evan Low, SCA5的支持者!

      image
      三日为期,请为反SCA5的铁胆英雄Barry Chang捐款 | ...
      Evan Low:Paul Fong的跟班,仗着有民主党党器和工会撑腰,罔顾华社滔天民意,公然支持SCA5(https://www.youtube.com/wa...
      Preview by Yahoo