1491Re: [EvergreenNoSCA5] Support Barry Chang for State Assembly Fund Raising Dinner

  • Quan He
    Mar 28, 2014
      Hi all,

      This is about the for supporting Barry Chang for State Assembly Fund Raising Dinner.
      Several neighbors from Evergreen including me will join the party. Would you like to go as well?

      Barry Chang is one of those who I'd like to recommend you to make your donations. In case you could not be make it to the party, you can make your donation at the website: www.barry4ca.com.  Or you can mail your check to: 11450 Canyon View Circle, Cupertino, CA 95014.  Any amount is welcome.

      (I'm including Barry in the CC list.)

      Best Regards,
      |Quan He (Timothy)| quan_he@...|

      On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:50 PM, Susan <suzhenl@...> wrote:
      Sorry the link in my previous email doesn't work. Here is the link for detail. I also copied and pasted some info below. FYI. We already have 6 people in Evergreen area will join this Fund Raising Dinner. We hope more people will join us*:) happy

      Click here

      Support Barry Chang for State Assembly Fund Raising Dinner

      Date/Time: March 28, 2014 (Fri.) 6:30PM ~ 9:00PM
      Location: Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant
      10123 N. Wolf Road, Cupertino, CA 95014
      Google Map: http://goo.gl/3p9ewW
      Cost: $100 per person
      Please make checks payable to: “Barry Chang for Assembly 2014
      Bring a check to dinner or mail to: 11450 Canyon View Circle, Cupertino, CA 95014
      Please RSVP by March 27, 2014
      RSVP Coordinator: Misty Zhang
      Email: misty572@...
      Phone: (510)987-6310