1322Fw: Community Rally Against Hate Speech

  • Quan He
    Nov 8, 2013
      FYI.
      By the way, if you'd like to create some posters, I have the PDF files that can be printed out into several pages, then can be combined together to be a nice poster. Please let me know if you want.

      Thanks,
      Quan

      On Friday, November 8, 2013 12:05 PM, Quan He <quan_he@...> wrote:
      Hi Susan,

      http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/kidstable/60083.html

      http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/kidstable/59847.html
      抗议美国ABC 辱华言辞节目,全美华人总动员。 旧金山119散步

      时间:周六,11月9日中午12点~ 2 点
      地点:Justin Herman Plaza, San Francisco, CA
      路线: 沿 Market St 步行至 Union Square
      公交:BART到Embarcadeo下,或报名免费bus如下
      APAPA愿意为游行提供十辆大巴接送。现在开始统计意向人数。
      bus数量无上限,所以需 要的人士都请报名,尤其是老人孩子。
      发车地点:圣荷西大华,菲蒙小台北,oakland, Cupertino等,会根据人数和意向调整。

      大家可在此填写报名地点与人数:
      https://docs.google.com/ spreadsheet/ccc?key= 0AtkrDmmCuBhydDVsX3VXdy1NMTZGQ ms0Ql9QU01kdnc#gid=0
      由于时间紧迫,截止时间暂定为周一晚10点。

      --Quan

      On Friday, November 8, 2013 11:50 AM, Susan <suzhenl@...> wrote:
      Hi He Qyan,

      Do you have any information about this weekend's Community Rally Against Hate Speech. Couple of my coworkers would like to join, but can't find the info.

      Thanks,
      --Susan