1321Evergreen Valley Youth Orchestra community service

  • Cindy Jiang
    Nov 6, 2013
      Dear members,
      Evergreen Valley Youth Orchestra will organize a community service event during the Thanksgiving holiday to play music in local senior center. Evergreen kids who love our community and willing to spend extra time to perform for our elderly people are welcomed to join this event. The bigger sisters and brothers from high school can help them on their pieces.

      If your kids are interested, please let me know. To make sure the quality of performance, they will need to attend audition at my house on Nov 15th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. The address is 3227 Foxboro place, San Jose.
      Also, If you are interested, please send me your kid's name, age, and the piece for the performance.

      All the pieces have to be memorized. if they are able to perform but need a little work to improve or they need accompaniment or help, please also provide music score to us.

      Thanks
      Cindy
      EVYO Board Director

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic