1319Re: [EvergreenBreeze] Re: [EVERGREENJECTS] Contest against ABC/Disney

  • Quan He
    Nov 1, 2013

      Hi all,

      Just to clarify a bit, there are two petitions against ABC's promoting genocide of ALL Chinese people.
      One is for White House; and one is on change.org. (The one listed on Qun Gu's email is the one on change.org.)
      We need 100,000 sign-ups for the White House one, and we have 84,504;
      We need 10,000 sign-ups for the change.org one, and we have 9,158.

      The one for the White House:
      https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-jimmy-kimmel-kids-table-government-shutdown-show-abc-network/tLxzbBjg

      I have watched all the related videos; and I have followed through the progress of the event.
      I strongly feel that I have to sign the petitions, and I have signed both petitions.
      If you haven't signed, please sign it. It's really important for us and our kids.

      If you are interested, you can read through the articles from here:

      WenXueCity's page about 辱华脱口秀事件:
      http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/kidstable/

      美国会首位华裔女议员周美心发表国会公开信公开谴责JK和ABChttp://bbs.wenxuecity.com/kidstable/59154.html

      Thanks!
      Quan

      Friday, November 1, 2013
      2:00 p.m.

      Where:
      San Jose City Hall - Plaza
      200 East Santa Clara Street
      San José, CA 95113

      On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:36 PM, Quan He <quan_he@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      A couple of us have posted the link of WhiteHouse petition against JK/ABC's killing all Chinese commenting on the nightly talking show. Have you signed up to support?

      I watched all the videos, including the original video and the video for Jimmy to apologize... In my opinion, Jimmy's apology is not sincere at all. We should go after him/ABC/Disney harder.

      Here is an article that has very good points: http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/60338/201310/24025.html

      Furthermore, there will be an event on San Jose:

      硅谷San Jose downtown本周五华人抗议ABC集会

      http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/currentevent/584676.html

      Friday, November 1, 2013
      2:00 p.m.