      Thank you!
      Sarah

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 24, 2013, at 7:15 AM, Cindy Jiang <cindy_w_jiang@...> wrote:

      I am interested. any more info about the coach?
      Cindy

      From: Yan Chen <annie.chenyan@...>
      To: "EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com" <EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 2:21 PM
      Subject: [EVERGREENJECTS] semi-private chess class at evergreen on Saturday

      Hi,

      A chess coach is OK to come to evergreen for semi-private chess class.

      He asks for 4~6 intermediate level kids, one hour and half class.
      Kids are encouraged to participate chess tournament, he will teach kids strategies for tournament.

      If you are interested, please let me know.

      Annie
      510-304-1022

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic