1302Playdates for 5th-8th grader

  • Lucy Lai
    Sep 23, 2013
      Dear Moms and Dads,
      Do you happen to have a kid who is keen on solving math puzzles/problems?
      Maybe we can connect via my gmail, yonghong.lucy.lai@....

      I am looking for 1 or 2 partners for my 5th grade daughter, who likes to solve some interesting math problems,
      while blending in different fun factors. Each "serious" session would _not_ be longer than 1-hour, while extra incentives
      are in place to stimulate a lasting inner interest on problem solving. By the way, this is going to be in a fun playdate format
      designed to further stimulate interest rather than enforced learning, with involvement from each Mom and Dad.

      Happy parenting,

      - Lucy

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic