      From: Yan Chen <annie.chenyan@...>
      To: evergreenbreeze@yahoogroups.com; "EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com" <EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 3:52 PM
      Subject: [EVERGREENJECTS] Re: EvergreenBreeze

      Basketball practice: Sunday 9:30am ~ 11:00am @ EVHS court

      Soccer Practice: Sunday 5:00pm~6:30pm @ Chaboya School Field

      On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Yan Chen <annie.chenyan@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I created a new group EvergreenBreeze. We will use this group to communicate our basketball and soccer team events.

      Please let me know if you would want to join basketball or soccer team practice. I will add you in EvergreenBreeze group. Please give me following info:

      1, Adult's email address
      2, Kid's name and age

      I will also ask for a signed waiver page. I will be at field collecting this waiver page.

      Thanks for your support.

      Annie

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic