      To: EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: davidfz2002@...
      Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:03:00 -0700
      Subject: [EVERGREENJECTS] RE: EvergreenBreeze

      Please add me to the EvergreenBreeze

      Aidan zhang, 7 year old

      --- In EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com, <evergreenjects@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I created a new group EvergreenBreeze. We will use this group to communicate our basketball and soccer team events.

      Please let me know if you would want to join basketball or soccer team practice. I will add you in EvergreenBreeze group. Please give me following info:

      1, Adult's email address
      2, Kid's name and age

      I will also ask for a signed waiver page. I will be at field collecting this waiver page.

      Thanks for your support.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic