1291Are your hiring?

  • Quan He
    Sep 10, 2013
      Hi friends,

      Are your company hiring? A friend of mine is looking for a job. The department that he's working at was let go by Oracle.

      He's looking for software engineer jobs, especially in area of audio/video
      codec, image processing, digital signal processing, embedded system, firmware development, and etc. He's very strong on UNIX platforms, such as Solaris, Linux, MacOS, Android.

      If your company is hiring, could you please help on passing his resume to the hiring manager? Please reply to me only so I can forward his resume to you.

      This friend was one of my co-workers in Chinese Academy, and he's one whom I fully respected. Thank you for your help.

      |Quan He|quan_he@...| 408-832-3992|