1286Evergreen Valley Youth Orchestra Car Wash Fundraiser event

  • Cindy Jiang
    Aug 15, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      EVYO (Evergreen Valley Youth Orchestra) will have a car wash fundraiser event on this Saturday 8/17

      Time: 10:30AM to 2:30PM
      Location: Evergreen Valley Church-2750 Yerba Buena Road    San Jose, CA 95121

      EVYO is a 501c (3) approved none-profit youth organization. These high school students get together just one year and already performed several concerts and event for our neighborhood includes senior centers, EPIC, elementary schools, hospitals and supporting other none profit organizations fundraiser events.

      They try to raise some money to cover their rental, business insurance and other costs for the coming year. If you have a dirty car, please bring to the car wash. They will take a good care of your car.

      Start from this year, they are planning to teach music theory, piano, violin and other music instruments with much less cost or free for local kids.  If you are interested, you can contact them through their website:www.evyo.org. or come to the car wash ask them directly.

      Thank you for your support to our community.

      Cindy Jiang

      EVYO Board Director