Re: Help Tracking too fast

  • piechowski2
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      All of you, thank you for your input on the problem of tracking too
      fast. Otto
    • jay_moynihan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        The drive on the RA model being slow to engage and then tracking too
        fast is relatively common "feature" of the 90 RA. I solved ( and
        other inherent problems)it in the following way; I mounted the tube
        on a small german equatorial mount. Works great and solid. You can
        really appreciate the optics of the 90 when you put it on a decent
        mount.

        jay