Re: [ETXASTRO] Re: New file uploaded to ETXASTRO

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2002
      >And BTW, the views through that little scope with the Televue
      >EP's are actually rather impressive! (all things considered)
      >
      >-Christopher Erickson

      Arrrgghhh!

      I bought an ETX90 on Monday and am starting to think I will never get
      to use it. Here in the UK it has been like living on Venus for the
      last five days.

      I'm really hoping I'll be suitably pleased with it when coupled to my
      Vixen Lanthanums. A portable option for when the 10" LX200 is in the
      garage...

      Cheers,
      Gary,
      Glbrown@....
    • ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 26, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ETXASTRO
        group.

        File : /Schematics/ETX Boards.jpg
        Uploaded by : johansea <johansea@...>
        Description : Pin Allocations for ETX - 125 boards

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        johansea <johansea@...>