Re: Newbie Help

  • whayeslip@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2002
      http://www.scopetronix.com/   has a nine pin computer serial port cord for $19.95  plus shipping. The Meade package includes a cable allowing you to connect one Autostar to another for downloading but it costs a bit more. I think there is some switching of wires involved or something like that so if you are not handy, buy a unit and save yourself a headache.

      Bill
      Pittsburgh
    • Drew
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2002
        Thank you Bill. I'm placing an order now. Hopefully it'll make the problem go away.

        Drew