Re: [ETXASTRO] Shipping to meade

  • jim abbey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002

      Mead  states    in  there  instruction  to  ship  it  in  the  original  box!!!!!!!

        brooktrout717 <brooktrout717@...> wrote:

      Hello gang, I'm going to have meade recollimate my etx125 and I have
      a few questions.  Should I send it in my hardcase or in meade's
      carton?  Would they sell me any upgrades...fork arms or UHTC (just a
      new corrector, right?)?  Thank you all in advance.  Been down this
      road?  Anything else you want to add?  Oh! and should I send my 90 in
      for dec knob lock up or tackle that myself...its under warrantee.
      Thank you all in advance, Ed.

      Have  A   great   day!!!!!!!

      Do You Yahoo!?