Motor fault

  • alanp6
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Can anyone tell me how to get into the azimuth motor on an ETX-60AT.
      I keep getting a motor fault and it sounds like the motor is
      labouring due to something being misaligned inside or an internal
      obstruction. It works OK anti-clockwise but makes a horrible noise
      going clockwise. I tried undoing the three screws on the base which
      are hidden under the rubber feet but this got me nowhere. Any help
      or advice will be gratefully received.

      Alan P