LA Times article about Meade

  • David Erbas-White
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      Thought this may be of interest to the group:

      http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-meade-instruments-20130705,0,1646562.story?track=rss

      David Erbas-White
    • lxd55_8sc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
        Thanks. A somewhat misleading article. Telescopes are still selling, star parties are still happening, and little kids are still excited about looking through telescopes. Yes, it may be a declining market. But then, so is the PC market.

        On Jul 5, 2013, at 07:25, David Erbas-White <derbas@...> wrote:

        > Thought this may be of interest to the group:
        >
        > http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-meade-instruments-20130705,0,1646562.story?track=rss

        Mike Weasner Email: etx@... / Twitter: @mweasner
        LX200-ACF-8" ETX-125AT ETX-105PE ETX-90RA ETX-70AT PST GPOD-XL5
        | http://www.weasner.com/etx |
        | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site" |
        | -- according to ETX users worldwide |
      • Chaotic Inflation
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
          Yup, I'd rather build my own PC.