Autostar update

  • g1kot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Guys

      Just a quick question if I may.. Knowing that we have some comets arriving this year, I'm updating the 497 controller with updates.. Is there a list of the best ones to load anywhere.. Conscious that memory is limited and I can only load a few tours also.. What data is no longer really needed anymore that I can remove/backup..
      And just leave the most current on the handheld?

      Also I noticed that there are a few entries for panstarrs. Which one needs uploading?.

      Cheers

      Mike