Re: Parts

  • pinyachta
    Message 1 of 319 , Sep 1, 2011
      Is this a 102 or 125mm. There is a common failure with that gear box housing. I just picked up a 125 mount, but haven't evaluated it yet.
      Let me know.

      --- In ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <fyrframe@...> wrote:

      > Thanks George, very kind of you. I need a black housing that holds a white
      > gear in place, I think it's the RA gear. Can I send you a photo via an
      > attachment?
      >
      > Again, thanks.
      > Gregory
      > Gig Harbor, WA.

    • lxd55_8sc
      Message 319 of 319 , Aug 23 7:00 AM
        Weasner's Mighty ETX Site updated.

        http://www.weasner.com/etx

        Mike Weasner Email: etx@... / Twitter: @mweasner
        LX200-ACF-8" ETX-125AT ETX-105PE ETX-90RA ETX-70AT PST GPOD-XL5
        | http://www.weasner.com/etx |
        | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site" |
        | -- according to ETX users worldwide |