ETX Site Survey

  • Mike Weasner
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
      Earlier this week, I posted an online survey for visitors to Weasner's Mighty ETX Site. If you haven't already done it, please take my ETX Site Survey:

      http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?C3E78B91C3889497C7

      Many thanks.

      Mike Weasner Email: etx@... / Twitter: mweasner
      LX200-ACF-8" ETX-125AT ETX-105PE ETX-90RA ETX-70AT PST GPOD-XL5
      | http://www.weasner.com/etx |
      | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site" |
      | -- according to ETX users worldwide |
    • skstocker@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010
        Hi Mike,

        Perhaps I'm the odd guy here, but Firefox on Linux is my "other device" for access method.

        Take care,
        Stan
        Earlier this week, I posted an online survey for visitors to Weasner's Mighty ETX Site.  If you haven't already done it,  please take my ETX Site Survey:

        http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?C3E78B91C3889497C7

        Many thanks.

        Mike Weasner                  Email: etx@...  /  Twitter: mweasner
        LX200-ACF-8"  ETX-125AT  ETX-105PE  ETX-90RA  ETX-70AT  PST  GPOD-XL5
               |             http://www.weasner.com/etx             |
               | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site"   |
               |         -- according to ETX users worldwide        |

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ETXASTRO-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ETXASTRO-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mike Weasner
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010
          Thanks Stan. Probably not too common a platform for ETX users. But then, probably a very common platform for professional astronomers, along with Mac OS X.

          On Aug 7, 2010, at 17:52, skstocker@... wrote:

          > Perhaps I'm the odd guy here, but Firefox on Linux is my "other device" for access method.

          Mike Weasner Email: etx@... / Twitter: mweasner
          LX200-ACF-8" ETX-125AT ETX-105PE ETX-90RA ETX-70AT PST GPOD-XL5
          | http://www.weasner.com/etx |
          | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site" |
          | -- according to ETX users worldwide |
        • Rod Mollise
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010

            Good survey, Mike…except…no “Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows”? I’d guess the majority of your users have that combo. J

            Peace,
            Rod Mollise
            Rod's new book:

            _Choosing and Using a New CAT_

            Time to waste? Waste it with Uncle Rod's Astro Blog:

            http://uncle-rods.blogspot.com/

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010
              Thanks.

              That is why I left it off.