Dead Dec board

  • John Farrant
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi Group,

      The dec board on my ETX-125 has fried. Any help would be really appreciated as here in Spain spares are non existent.

      Many thanks,

      John
    • Mike Weasner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        Try Telescope Warehouse (http://www.telescope-warehouse.com/).

        On Aug 4, 2009, at 10:34, John Farrant wrote:

        > The dec board on my ETX-125 has fried. Any help would be really
        > appreciated as here in Spain spares are non existent.

        Mike Weasner Email: etx@... / Twitter: mweasner
        LX200-ACF-8" ETX-125AT ETX-105PE ETX-90RA ETX-70AT PST GPOD-XL5
        | http://www.weasner.com/etx |
        | Since 1996 - "Best Meade ETX Telescope Web Site" |
        | -- according to ETX users worldwide |