Re: [ETXASTRO] Re: ETX-90 PE LNT

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      Steve: Once again you are correct. I received my ETX-90 today and it is the
      Rosetta Nebula tube model but with the newer LNT module with the red dot on
      the top. So the ad in Adorama was clip art. Can you imagine: the Rosetta
      Nebula tube sells for $300 less than the Blue Tube model!!!!

      Thanks,

      bh
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        My last message should have said "Dick" instead of "Steve". So here it is
        again.

        Dick: Once again you are correct. I received my ETX-90 today and it is the