      From: ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dtalbot@...
      Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:14 PM
      To: ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ETXASTRO] Stuck lense cap

      All hail the mighty duct tape, it and big lever and the lens cap is off! I think it was probably overtightened with dirt in the threads as once it started turning everything was nice and smooth with no sign of it binding on a flat spot from being dropped.
      So once a couple of little things are sorted, the flip mirror I mentioned and I need to re-solder one of the leads to the battery box as I dislodged it while cleaning out a bit of corrosion from a leaky battery it would seem I have a bargain ETX125 (well once I've cleaned all the sticky off it!) and need to think again about the projects I bought the mount for.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic