Re: Windows 8

(13462)
  • nh6wl@sbcglobal.net
    Nov 3, 2013 Expand Messages
      Hello Warp

      I found some time to remove and reinstall all of the Autostar Suite programs with Envisage 7.9 on my 64 bit Win 7 computers and the Surface Pro with win 8.1.

      I installed Autostar Suite first and accepted all of the other programs it wanted to install including the voice part then I installed Envisage 7.9, required for 64 bit. in that order.

      It all worked with out any problems for 6 hours last night using the Surface Pro.

      Ron

      --- In ETXASTRO@yahoogroups.com, "warpedcorp" <warpcorp@...> wrote:

      > To all...
      >
      > Does anyone have any experience or have you used Windows 8 with the Meade Envisage software and DSI cameras? What are the compatibility issues if any that you have run into?
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any info.
      > Warp

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic