Model Engine Builder magazine

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hi all I was a late subscriber to Model Engine Builder and missed a few issues. About a year ago I ordered the ones I was missing, to date still have not received them. I now see that the magazine is going digital only now to save costs etc. I have been told that digital back issues will be available in the future, but would prefer hard copies.
      So my plead is has anyone out there got a hard copy of issues number 3, 4, 8,and 10 that are sat gathering dust and would like to sell them please. If you can help contact me please.
      Regards Bob