1831 build Articles

  • peter_roche@y7mail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Hi Guys
      Im searching for the 1831 build Articles in order to build the train to suit my Wallaby.
      When I built it I did not have the Carby details and adapted the sea lion design to suit, now thanks to Antony I have the Carby Article and whould love to build the 1831 to suit the wallaby.
      The wallaby runs well but developed a leak between the head and block and as a result I recently made and fitted a head gasket for the first time.
      Please dont laugh at me when I say, it now has a lot more compression :)
      Pete