Virus beware

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011
      This message has a virus do not open, my AVG blocked it its an Exploit Pharmacy spam site,

      It might be wise for the sender to check his address book out,

      --- In ETWestburyEngines@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@... wrote:

      > http://magicfrog.fr/fjkomcry3.htm

    • Dirk Tollenaar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011

        Hello All,

        This member has been removed for this Yahoo Group.  He is also SPAMing Little Engines Groups.  When he gets his act together again, he can rejoin our group.

        DO NOT OPEN THE URL BELOW………

        Dirk Tollenaar

        Group Owner.