Does any one have the plans for the Bobcat by Malclm Stride?

  • mict04
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
      Hi,

      Does any one have the plans for the Bobcat by Malclm Stride?
      If so could you contact me off line.

      I had bought the manual but did not get plans in time.
      Unfortunatly, Now it is to late.

      Michel
    • Tony Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010
        Hi There
        You can buy reprints of the series from
        Model Engineer magazine.
        contact
        customer.services@...
        I will have a word with them on Monday and get a price.
        regards David

        Editor Model Engineer and
        Model Engineers' Workshop