New Member

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hello, people.

      I joined this group a few weeks ago, so I thought I had better introduce myself. I am a retired mechanical engineer living in England. I have been doing model engineering for 40 odd years. Most of the time I seem to do toolmaking. I decided it was time I actually made a model,
      and thought, never having built one, a petrol engine would be an interesting but fairly well contained project.

      As a fairly modest project I fancied a twin, and am starting out on a Seagull, using the Hemingway kit. First question of many: has anybody else built one?

      Charles