Westbury Ensign.

  • cestone_43
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 3:54 AM
      I have an Ensign that was made by a friend in 1949. I would like to use this engine in a vintage model aircraft competition, but I need to provide published proof of its date of design. I believe the plans used were first published in a Model Car magazine of January 1947. I know that it was described in Model Engineer, but that didn't happen until about 1955 which was long after this engine was built. What I need is a scan or photocopy of the original article. If someone could direct me to that or any other publication that could prove that the engine is 1947 or earlier, I would be most grateful.

      Thanks in advance

      Charlie Stone