  • Carl Carlsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      I have received the following information from "Moderators Central"
      regarding some outages on Yahoo Groups on Thursday, so I'm passing this
      along to our members.

      **************
      This Thursday (June 11th, 2009) Yahoo! Groups will be undergoing
      maintenance. During this time 50% of groups will be unavailable for up to an
      hour. The outage is scheduled to begin some time between 2 and 3 pm PT
      (10-11 pm GMT).

      While the maintenance is going on, all features of affected groups,
      including messages, photos, attachments, etc. will be completely
      unavailable. However, once the outage concludes, any messages that were
      posted to these groups via email during this downtime will be distributed.

      Carl