contact points

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Does any one know of a source for tungsten tipped screws and rivets
      for the ignition contact breakers fitted to the various Westbury engines?
      Gordon.
    • Jaime Quevedo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        You can try Bob Shores, his wife has kept the business running, I bought some from her last year, then gave up and moved to CDI ignition with Hall effect sensor for the sealion and  seal engines.

        You can find the information in their web site.

        Best regards..

        Jaime

        On May 1, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Gordon wrote:

        Does any one know of a source for tungsten tipped screws and rivets
        for the ignition contact breakers fitted to the various Westbury engines?
        Gordon.

      • Brian Fairey
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008
          Gordon wrote:
          > Does any one know of a source for tungsten tipped screws and rivets
          > for the ignition contact breakers fitted to the various Westbury engines?
          > Gordon.

          Try http://bamopro.co.uk/about/front.asp and tell him I sent you.
          Brian Fairey