Kinglet 5cc Castings available on ebay

  • stuart841084
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Due to commitment at work and the purchase of a full size aircraft
      project I have decided to clear out all my other projects that seem to
      be just going know where. Amounst these projects is a set of castings
      for a Kinglet 5cc engine. These are listed on ebay item 170156778537
      Good luck to anybody wishing to aquire these castings that when
      complete will turn into one of the most satisfying engines ever
      designed by Westbury.

      Stuart