SKEW GEARS FOR ROAD ROLLER

  • lruss14814
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      HI GROUP
      I am starting work on a scale model side shaft engine,and it will be
      necessary to cut a set of skew gears,similar to those pictured for the
      road roller.Can some one advise me,of the best method of fixturing,and
      cutting them?Any hints you guys can pass on to me would be VERY
      GREATLY appreciated ,as i cant figure out whether they require a
      single point cutter,or a rotating cutter.
      BEST REGARDS L.E.R.