Model Engine Builder Mag

  • mcandrew1894
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005
      I just received my copies of Model Engine Builder.

      Fabulous!

      Lot's of plans and great info. I read the first two issues cover to
      cover and can't wait for the next one.

      Nice job Mike.

      Dave
    • mrehmus
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
        Thanks, Dave.

        --- In ETWestburyEngines@yahoogroups.com, "mcandrew1894"
        <David_Piper@W...> wrote:
        > I just received my copies of Model Engine Builder.
        >
        > Fabulous!
        >
        > Lot's of plans and great info. I read the first two issues cover to
        > cover and can't wait for the next one.
        >
        > Nice job Mike.
        >
        > Dave
      • mcandrew1894
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
          YOUR WELCOME!

          My Warm Regards to Toni for the nice email also!

          Dave