Cart-Rite :: CT-based NEV Company :: Guilford

  • RemyC
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
      From:
      http://www.cart-rite.com

      CART-RITE
      220 Bluffview Drive
      Guilford, CT 06347
      203.457.9352 fax 203.457.9389
      sales@ cart-rite.com
      dealerinfo@ cart-rite.com
      advertising@ cart-rite.com
      tech questions:
      patg@...

      RELATED LINK
      www.electric-bikes.com

      http://www.cart-rite.com/trans.html
      CART-RITET 2005 TransporterT
      Two (2) Passenger "Golf-Ready"
      Model #CR2023

      MSRP: $6499.00
      Built for passenger or course use. This two seat
      model features "Hole-In'One" turf tires, double bag
      rack with basket, ball holders, cup holders , and
      lights. Top speed is 20 mph.
      All Electric, recharges overnight (110v)

      http://www.cart-rite.com/pm1.html
      CART-RITET 2005 PeopleMoverIT
      Four (4) Passenger Transportation
      Model #CR6041

      MSRP: $7995.00
      Built for passenger use. This four seat, transportation
      model features an advanced steering
      and suspension system, AM/FM Stereo, street package
      Optional seatbelts available.
      Side Curtains available. Top speed 20 mph.
      All Electric, recharges overnight (110v)

      http://www.cart-rite.com/pm2.html
      CART-RITET 2005 PeopleMoverIIT
      Sixr (6) Passenger Transportation
      Model #CR6061

      MSRP: $8995.00
      Built for passenger use. This sixr seat, transportation
      model features an advanced steering
      and suspension system, AM/FM Stereo, street package
      Optional seatbelts available.
      Side Curtains available. Top speed 20 mph.
      All Electric,(48v) recharges overnight (110v)

      CUSTOM VINYL GRAPHICS

      Full Color, Outdoor Vinyl , self adhesive.
      UV Treated to last for up to 3 years
      when exposed to the elements.

      Promote your business, special event, carnival, fairs, flea markets,...

      Sold and Distributed by CART-RITET / Strategic Value Enterprises, LLC .
      Guilford, CT
    • Alan Zelicoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
        Dear Remy & ET List Members,

        Your readers may be interested in my book "Saving Energy without
        Derision", a practical guide to residential energy conservation and
        judicious use of renewable energy, which includes a discussion of EV
        and their inherent desirability. Interested readers can see the first
        few chapters of the book for free (which largely sets the tone and
        describes the simple things we can all do to instantaneously save 30%
        on electricity and gas consumption at home) at:

        http://www.users.qwest.net/~zalan8587/SavingEnergyIntro.pdf

        The full version of the book is available on-line at:
        http://www.zelicoff.com/SMLR/#PayPal_Line

        The book costs $10 (I will send a .pdf copy by e-mail as soon as anyone
        purchases the book) and a one-time purchase entitles the reader to all
        future versions of the book. I have written it in such a way so that
        it will be updated with new, scientifically credible and fully
        evaluated ideas at reasonable intervals. So far the book has been very
        well reviewed by technically competent readers from many countries
        around the world, yet it is written to be easy to understand as all
        jargon and energy-unit terms are fully explained.

        Hope I'm not being inappropriate by offering the book via the ETlist.
        Please accept my apologies if I am.

        [[Certainly, no apologies are necessary, quite on the contrary, that's what the ET List is for, to sell as much EV related stuff as possible! Remy C!]]

        Best,
        Al Zelicoff

        Alan P. Zelicoff, MD
        Scientific Medical and Legal Review (SMLR of NM)
        801 Morningside Dr. NE
        Albuquerque, NM 87110
        zalan8587@ qwest.net
        al@ zelicoff.com
        http://www.zelicoff.com/SMLR

        1-505-255-6908
        FAX: 1-(509) 753-4906
        (Note: FAX area code is "509" and NOT "505")

        AIM Screen Name: apzelic
        ICQ#: 21627838