BCC Energy Storage Devices :: Apr 3-5,05 :: Stamford CT

  • RemyC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      From:
      http://www.buscom.com/conferences.html

      ANNUAL BCC CONFERENCE ENERGY STORAGE DEVICES 2005
      April 3-5, 2005
      Stamford, CT,
      Holiday Inn Select

      Fuels Cells, Advanced Batteries, and Ultracapacitors for Portable,
      Transportation and Stationary Applications...
      Where are We and Where are We Going?

      As power, price, size, cost, and environmental requirements become more
      stringent, energy storage sellers struggle to maintain market share and
      expand into new niches. They must become more technically adroit while at
      the same time understanding what the customers really want.

      In this environment, what technologies will prevail? Can technologies be
      combined into cost-effective and higher performance hybrid solutions? Could
      entirely new technologies enter the already-competitive market?

      This much needed meeting will provide an overview of the technologies and
      markets, and then focus on specific critical applications, marketing
      approaches, and emerging opportunities. A balance of mature, advanced, and
      developmental energy storage systems will be featured. There will be
      something for everyone and we invite users, suppliers, academics, and
      financial analysts to attend.

      Sponsored by Business Communications Company, Inc.

      BCC has an established expertise in the fuel cell field. In addition to a
      number of reports on fuel cell and related technologies and applications,
      BCC publishes monthly newsletters including, "Fuel Cell Technology News,"
      "Battery & EV Technology," "Membrane & Separation Technology News," and the
      Membrane Directory. BCC also has extensive experience in materials, energy,
      plastics, applied genetics, electronics and foods.

      Contact:
      Sharon Faust - conference coordinator
      Phone: 203-853-4266, ext. 304 Fax: (203) 853-0348
      Email: conference@ bccresearch.com