National Technology Transfer Center

  • RemyC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      From: http://www.nttc.edu
      via: http://www.mdatechnology.net/links.asp

      The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) is a full-service
      technology-management center, providing access to federal technology
      information, knowledge management and digital learning services, technology
      assessment, technology marketing, assistance in finding strategic partners,
      and electronic-business development services.

      The NTTC fosters relationships with federal clients, showcases technologies
      and facilitates partnerships between clients and U.S. industry.

      The NTTC is a market leader in utilizing the Web to facilitate the
      successful transfer and commercialization of technologies. We promote
      selected technologies and technology needs from our federal clients, some of
      which have been assessed by our team of market and technology analysts and
      deemed to have high commercial potential.

      Feel free to browse our list of available technologies and technology needs.
      If you can't find what you are looking for, we can provide a search of our
      client databases for you, free of charge.

      Contact the NTTC at (800)-678-NTTC (6882)
      or technology@ nttc.edu

      Robert C. Byrd National Technology Transfer Center
      Wheeling Jesuit University
      800-678-6882