Gene Mallove in Popular Mechanics

  • RemyC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      The August 2004 cover story of Pop Mec is about the potential of cold fusion
      in making home made nuclear weapons.

      Gene was interviewed for this article and the magazine includes an obituary.

      The text of the article will not be posted online for another 6 weeks, as is
      Pop Mec's practice. So you will have to find the print edition, either at
      newsstands or in a library.

      The article certainly gives "dark forces" reason enough to rub out its
      principle axis man.

      There's been nothing posted to my knowledge since mid-May, no update from
      the Norwich police. Has the trail for the killer gone cold? Is anybody out
      there even looking?

      "No suicide note? Beaten to death, car missing... I'm surprised they haven't
      called this a suicide! This story will be sent down the same memory hole as
      the $30 million worth of cocaine on the WalMart truck and the 8,000 AK-47
      and other weapons bound for a company in Georgia."
      - quote from Kevin F
      http://www.cryptogon.com/2004_05_16_blogarchive.html

      Remy C.