China's Electric Vehicle Engineering Research Center

  • RemyC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      From:
      http://sg.news.yahoo.com/040707/16/3ljj5.html

      Wednesday July 7, 2004

      China's 1ST Electric Vehicle Engineering Research Center Set up

      WUHAN, July 7 Asia Pulse - The Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Engineering
      Research Center, the first of its kind in China, has been launched in the
      Wuhan Economics and Technological Development Zone in Wuhan, capital of
      Central China's Hubei Province.

      The center is built by the Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd. with a total
      investment of 200 million yuan (US$24.1 million), of which 60 million yuan
      is for the first phase construction.

      Covering an area of 52,200 square meters, the center consists of three
      parts -- designing, trial production and laboratories.

      http://www.dfhmc.com

      +++

      From:
      http://xubingxia.chinasuppliers.alibaba.com

      Zhejiang Wuyi Dongfeng Machinery Co.,Ltd.

      Zhejiang Dongfeng Machinery Co., Ltd. was first established in 1952. We
      specialize in the manufacturing of bicycles, motorized golf carts, electric
      scooters and bicycles. Our factory covers an area of over 20,000 square
      meters.

      At Dongfeng, we administer strict quality control measures throughout the
      entire manufacturing process, enabling us to maintain a high-quality
      standard. Our experienced staff works hard to ensure our client's are
      satisfied with our products and service. Moreover, we are dedicated to the
      development of new products.

      We are sure that our high quality products and excellent service will
      attract more and more customer appreciation. Contacting us is the first step
      to building up a successful business relationship with us. If you are
      interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us with your
      inquiries.

      Contact Information
      Zhejiang Wuyi Dongfeng Machinery Co.,Ltd.
      Contact Person: Bingxia Xu
      Industrial and Commercial Center,
      Building 141,
      Yangguang Road,